Where Do Your Shoes Lead You?

Now, this can be seen as a silly question, but I'm honestly asking you: Where do your shoes lead you?
As humans, we collect many shoes. Tennis shoes to run errands in, high heels/dress shoes for special occasions, flip-flops for the beach, and much more!

I have an endless amount of shoes that I wear often, so here's a few...

My velcro sandals, oh how they're my favorite! These shoes led me to very beautiful places on the Big Island, and they lead me to the water in the summer. They give me the freedom I need in warm weather and give me good traction on slippery rocks.
Velcro Sandels on lava rocks in Hawaii.
My black combat boots, full of amazing memories! These shoes have led me to outstanding concerts and "all-black" parties at summer bible camp. They make me feel somewhat rebellious while rocking out to my favorite bands live.
Black combat boots 
My Spikes (sprinting shoes), worn down to nothing! I have had many running shoes in my years of doing sports and I have always worn them down to completely no traction. Spikes are different than normal tennis shoes because they have metal spikes in the toes to get more traction while sprinting in races.These shoes have led me to tons of high school tracks, 100m, 200m, & 400m races, and TRACK STATE!
Sprinting Spikes I've had since 8th grade.
These are just a few examples of my favorite shoes, but now it's your turn. What are some of your favorite shoes and where do they lead you?

Comments

Popular Posts